Autoquip Inc., in Menomonee Falls, WI is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and experienced Automation Technician to join our team. Autoquip, Inc. is an industrial robotics integrator of modular manufacturing systems and service that installs robots worldwide.
- Assemble, test, and package products
- Pressure test new products
- Occasionally run CNC machine and perform quality inspections
- Assist in lab trials, developing robotic painting programs
- Write assembly work instructions and procedures
- Make-up and update drawings
- Occasionally travel to job site with crew to install equipment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Working towards an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Automation Mechanical Engineering
- Have the ability to travel up to 25%
Autoquip primarily provides robotic hard automation equipment and services for liquid spray painting. Autoquip also is a technical source to the industrial market for liquid color change equipment and the application of plural component mixing equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Autoquip is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
$36,000 – $45,000 annual salary, depending on experience
To apply for the Automation Technician position, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.