REDUCE SOLVENT USAGE BY UP TO 40%
Get Cleaner Equipment and Lower Waste Costs
Autoquip’s solvent scrubber operates with plant air and solvent which feeds directly into the valve’s internal flow control. Output cleaning pressure is adjustable from the supplied manual air regulator and will internally adjust volume for desired cleaning effectiveness.
Improve your environmental audits with lower solvent usage and a corresponding reduction of waste. Our solvent scrubber can reduce solvent usage up to 40% over flushing with straight solvent.
- Reduced solvent usage & waste
- Cleaner spray equipment with less repairs
- Improved faster color change
- Height: 1 – 11/16 (45mm)
- Height w/ fittings: 2 – 1/2” (65mm)
- Diameter: 2 – 3/4” (70mm)
- Air Pressures: 100 psi maximum
- Cracking Pressure: 12 psi minimum
- Fluid Input: 100 psi (6.8 bar) maximum
- Fluid Output: Demand Pressure
- Lower waste costs
- Superior quality and higher first pass yields
- Improved environmental audits
PNEUMATIC FLUID CONNECTIONS
- Air Pilot: 1/4” NPT (F) Thread
- Fluid In: 1/4” NPSM Thread
- Fluid Out: 1/2” NPT (F) Thread
- Regulator Pilot: 1/4” x 10 ft. OD Tube*
- Scrubber Air Supply: 3/8” x 10 ft. OD Tube*
*Recommended tube length. Coil for visual inspection.