Autoquip Inc., in Menomonee Falls, WI is looking for a mechanically-inclined Assembler to join our team. Autoquip, Inc. is an industrial robotics integrator of modular manufacturing systems and service that installs robots worldwide. This is a full-time role.
- Assemble, test and package products
- Operate a forklift to move building materials, load and unload trucks
- Identify material, sort, keep physical inventory of and organize shop tools
- Re-sort and shelf material returned from job site
- Skid and gather material for shipment to job site
- 5S -Organize, maintain cleanliness and straighten shop area
- Help with work instructions on assembly of products
- HS/GED or equivalent
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience operating fork trucks
- Works well with others
- Self-starter with good attendance record
Hours & Additional Information
40 hours per week. Some travel and weekend work is possible
Autoquip is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
To apply for the Assembler position, email your resume to email@example.com.