55 GALLON DRUM LIFT SYSTEM
THE ERGONOMIC 55 GALLON ELEVATOR SYSTEM
Powerful. Flexible. Ergonomic.
Autoquip has developed a complete line of 55 gallon single post elevators for lifting 55 gallon cover-mounted pump and agitator systems to join our 5 gallon pail lift system.
The pneumatic lifting device easily raises and lowers the agitation system during the drum change-out process. The operational controls are centrally located and designed to restrict activation of the agitator while the drum cover is in the raised position, reducing exposure to rotating components decreasing injuries and spills.
The elevator can be furnished alone or as an assembly. The agitator system was designed to be mounted to the barrel lid. It uses a leak-free oil-less gearbox that prevents material contamination and is designed with a center pick up that allows material transfer though agitator shaft.
Our 55 gallon drum system uses the Autoquip energy efficient pneumatic-driven piston air motor for agitation of the paddle(s) to efficiently mix coating, and is mounted to a pneumatic lifting device to raise and lower the assembly from a drum.
- Simple & flexible 55 gallon drum lift system
- Smooth, strong lifting cylinder
- Full drum width mixing blades
- Twin mixing blades to thoroughly mix finishing materials
- Center siphon option for material transfer
- Stainless drum cover
- Lift guide maintains lid orientation
- Simple clean mechanical design
- Ultra-low air consumption
- Elevator lift reduces ergonomic issues
- Large center feed blending blade and slow speed reduces process issues
- 3077-HAE3-000 ECO-3M Piston Air Engine™
- 3077-HAE7-000 ECO-7M Piston Air Engine™
- 3114-CLR3-000 Standard 3/8” Inlet/Outlet Port Closed Loop RPM Control
- 3114-CLR4-000 Optional 1/2” Inlet/Outlet Port Closed Loop RPM Control
Pumps sold separately.
- Maximum Air Inlet Pressure: 100 psi
- Air Inlet Connection: 3/8” NPT (f)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. @60 psi, 400 lbs. @100 psi