ECO PISTON AIR MOTOR
Reduce Air Motor Consumption Up to 15 Times More than Other Brands
Compressed Air Costing Too Much?
Compressed air is a convenient method of transferring power, but it can also be very costly. Autoquip offers a high efficiency agitation system that utilizes a self-lubricating piston-style air motor. Our quiet, piston air motor produces high toque at low RPM, eliminating the need for a gear reducing transmission.
Autoquip offers a line of different sized air motors to match your unique speed and torque application requirements. Our energy efficient piston design consumes less air so you can reduce air motor consumption up to 15x more than other brands.
Our quiet piston motor produces high torque at low RPM, eliminating the need for a gear reducing transmission. Its lube-free, durable design eliminates the need for oilers.
Autoquip couples the high efficiency piston motor with our patented dual-mode air flow control that monitors the flow rate of air to the piston motor and adjusts output pressure as the flow changes. The net result is a more constant RPM, regardless of required mixing torque. Our systems are offered in catalyst or mix tank configurations.
ECO Piston Air Motors
How To Video: Repair/Rebuild an Autoquip Air Motor (Size 3)
- Standard #3 size air motor. Other sizes available for special applications.
- Highly efficient piston design consumes less air
- Aluminum, bronze, steel and plastic components
- Smoother and quieter operation
- Closed loop speed control with optional regulator
- Lube free design eliminates the need for oilers
- Durable cam design provides long life
- Tank conversion kits available for most agitation applications