CLOSED LOOP RPM CONTROL
The Ultimate Solution for Your Air Flow Control Problems
The Autoquip Closed Loop RPM Control is an energy efficient, patented device that efficiently controls both air pressure and flow to mechanisms like pneumatically driven motors and cylinders. It’s designed to eliminate problems associated with transferring energy, utilizing pressurized air and pressure controlled regulators.
The Autoquip Closed Loop RPM Control incorporates a dual mode combination of a pressure regulator, flow regulator and pneumatic flow switch to accomplish the control. During a stopped or stalled condition the Closed Loop RPM Control output pressure is automatically set to an adjustable level. When a change in energy is required, an air flow change is sensed, switching the control of the unit from pressure to flow modulation. During modulation mode the output pressure of the Closed Loop RPM Control is adjusted to maintain a specific flow rate and torque. Agitator speed and torque control are systematically regulated.
Watch our above video to learn more about Autoquip’s energy efficient Closed Loop RPM Control system or contact us for more information.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Systematically controls compressed air flow rate and pressure
- Regulates pneumatic piston air motor speed
- Reduces consumption of costly compressed air
- Maintains consistent coating integrity
- Extends air compressor life
- Reduces maintenance cost
- Eliminates RPM variable
- Paint agitator motor speed control
- Paint pump cycle limit control
- Paint spray fun atomization rate control
- Air sander speed control
- Air tool speed and torque control
- Air cylinder rate and pressure control