3404 STAINLESS STEEL CATALYST TANKS – 5 TO 80 GALLONS
Heavy Duty Welded Construction
Autoquip offers stainless steel catalyst tanks in a range of standard sizes from 5 to 80 gallons. All our tanks are built with high quality 304 stainless steel materials and available with a domed lid. Many catalysts are moisture sensitive to avoid problems with crystallized gaskets and crystallized hardened flakes dropping into the catalyst material.
Autoquip offers a low pressure (15 psi) vessel, that has a 4” fill port and Teflon gasket for lid to prevent leakage. Options include a sight gauge. These vessels are perfect for low pressure nitrogen blanket charging.
Contact Autoquip for configuration and pricing.
CATALYST TANK STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction
- Sealed Tanks Available
- Removable & Hinged Lids – Pouring Lip Available
- Skirted or Legs
- Common Diameters
- Lifting Handles
- Dished Bottom
- Tank Sizes In Gallons: 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 80
- Standard tanks have skirts with 1 access hole – additional holes/legs optional.
LID & LID CLAMP CONFIGURATIONS
- Hinged no pouring lip
- Hinged with pouring lip
- Domed with 4″ cap
- Standard Dome Lid Coupling Sizes*
- Top paint supply inlet size: ¾” NPT
- Air inlet with pressure relief: ½” NPT
- Bottom outlet size: ¾” NPT
- Optional fill port ¾” NPT
- Manual fill/inspection port: 4” NPT
*Option available for 2” NPT coupling for level sensor
- Most configurations and sizes available