ECO-7M PISTON AIR ENGINE
Compressed Air Costing Too Much?
Compressed air is a convenient method of transferring power, but it can also be very costly. Autoquip offers a high efficiency agitation system that utilizes a self-lubricating piston-style air motor. Our quiet, piston air motor produces high toque at low RPM, eliminating the need for a gear reducing transmission.
Autoquip offers a line of different sized air motors to match your unique speed and torque application requirements. Our energy efficient piston design consumes less air so you can reduce air motor consumption up to 15x more than other brands.
ECO PISTON AIR ENGINE – SIZE 7
Reduce Air Motor Consumption Up to 15 Times More than Other Brands
Our quiet piston motor produces high torque at low RPM, eliminating the need for a gear reducing transmission. Its lube-free, durable design eliminates the need for oilers.
Autoquip couples the high efficiency piston motor with our patented dual-mode Closed Loop RPM Control that monitors the flow rate of air to the piston motor and adjusts output pressure as the flow changes. The net result is a more constant RPM, regardless of required mixing torque. Our systems are offered in catalyst or mix tank configurations.
- The #7 air motor has been developed for special applications
- Incorporates a highly efficient piston design that consumes less air
- Quick and easy replacement of worn pistons
- Smoother and quieter operation
- Lube free design eliminates the need for oilers
- Durable cam design provides long life
- Closed loop RPM control available (see product flyer)
- 3077-HAE7-000: Size 7 Air Engine – only
- 3077-RKT7-000: Size 7 Rebuild Kit
- 3077-INST-000: Installation Kit
- 3077-BSA7-000: Body Sub-Assembly Kit
- Temperature Range: 14ºF to 176ºF (-10ºC to 80ºC)
- Height: 8.110”
- Diameter: 9.606”
- Shaft Diameter: 0.5” (12.7 mm)
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
- Pneumatic Connection Air Input: 1/4” BSPP/UNI
- Speed Range: 100 – 400 rpm
- Maximum Input Pressure: 100 psi
- Torque Output at 100 rpm / 6.9 bar (100 psi): 139 in.lb (15.7 Nm)
- Torque Output at 400 rpm / 6.9 bar (100 psi): 69 in.lb (7.8 Nm)
- Max Air Consumption: 800 rpm / 6.9 bar: 7.0 ft3/min (11.9 m3/h)