LIQUID LEVEL SENSING
3107 LEVEL SENSOR
Compact, Customizable and Easy-to-use System
The Autoquip PLC controlled level sensing system provides real time measurement of fluid levels in hazardous and non-hazardous conditions. The ultrasonic non-contact sensor can provide high and low levels using both visual and/or audible alarms. Our system delivers a small, compact and simple to use package that can be easily customized for mix, transfer or waste tanks of varying depths.
Contact Autoquip for configuration and pricing.
LEVEL SENSING BENEFITS
- Inexpensive method of single or dual level indication and annunciation
- User programmable levels
- Audible and distinguishable alarms for warnings and faults
- Non-contact ultrasonic level sensor that works with numerous level sensors
- Standard configuration is for a non-hazardous application. Also available in explosion proof or intrinsically safe configurations.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120 VAC @ 2 Amps
- LEVEL SENSOR CABLE REQUIREMENTS: 2 Wire Shielded, 18 Gallon Cable
- Intrinsically safe when used with an approved I.S. barrier
- TYPICAL SIGNAL OUTPUT: GP: 4-20 mA, 12-36 VDC / IS: 4-20 mA, 12-32 VDC
- MOUNTING THREADS: 2” NPT (2” G)
- CONDUIT CONNECTION: 1/2” NPT (1/2” BSP)