3404 STAINLESS STEEL PAINT MIX TANKS – 5 TO 80 GALLONS
Heavy Duty Welded Construction
Autoquip offers stainless steel mixing tanks in a range of standard sizes from 5 to 80 gallons. All our tanks are built with high quality 304 stainless steel materials and available with a flat hinged lid.
Custom mixed tanks can be manufactured to fit your exact application requirements. Autoquip will design and provide a variety of stainless-steel tanks, customized in size and function to meet your production needs, including:
- Insulated Tanks. Designed to maintain a product’s temperature.
- Jacketed Tanks. Designed to transfer heat from hot-to-cold or cold-to-hot.
- Single-Shell Tanks. Designed to hold and transfer raw materials.
- Magnetic Bottom Tanks. Designed to agitate materials but not requiring a lid mounted agitator & shaft.
Contact Autoquip for configuration and pricing.
MIX TANK STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction
- Sealed Tanks Available
- Removable & Hinged Lids – Pouring Lip Available
- Skirted or Legs
- Top and Bottom Outlets
- Common Diameters
- Lifting Handles
- Dished Bottom
- Tank Sizes In Gallons: 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 80
- Standard tanks have skirts with 1 access hole – additional holes/legs optional.
LID & LID CLAMP CONFIGURATIONS
- Hinged no pouring lip
- Hinged with pouring lip
- Domed with 4″ cap
- Standard Flat Lid Coupling Sizes*
- Top fluid outlet size: ¾” NPT
- Fluid return: ½” NPT
- Flame arrestor: 1” NPT
- Bottom outlet size: ¾” NPT
*Option available for 2” NPT coupling for level sensor
- Most configurations and sizes available