3404 STAINLESS STEEL PAINT MIX TANKS – 5 TO 80 GALLONS
Heavy Duty Welded Construction
Autoquip manufactures a high-quality 304 stainless-steel skirted Mix Tank. Configurations include flat or dome tops in sizes ranging from 5 to 700 gallons. These tanks are most commonly used in the paint kitchen as day tanks, but are also used as color change waste collection tanks. Available in multiple configurations and can be outfitted with the air saving Autoquip Piston Air Engine.
Custom mixed tanks can be manufactured to fit your exact application requirements. Autoquip will design and provide a variety of stainless-steel tanks, customized in size and function to meet your production needs, including:
- Insulated Tanks. Designed to maintain a product’s temperature.
- Jacketed Tanks. Designed to transfer heat from hot-to-cold or cold-to-hot.
- Single-Shell Tanks. Designed to hold and transfer raw materials.
- Magnetic Bottom Tanks. Designed to agitate materials but not requiring a lid mounted agitator & shaft.
Contact Autoquip for configuration and pricing.
MIX TANK STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy duty welded construction
- Sealed dome top tanks for use with moisture sensitive materials
- Flat top with hinged lid and locking clamps
- Skirted tank with dished bottom
- Top or bottom outlet
- Available with optional Liquid Level Sensing System
- Available with air saving, Autoquip Piston Air Engine or electric agitator systems
- Custom jacketed tanks for use with water heated systems
- Standard tank sizes available in: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 and 80 gallons
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Standard 304 SST or optional 316 SST
LID & LID CLAMP CONFIGURATIONS
- Hinged no pouring lip
- Hinged with pouring lip
- Domed with 4″ cap
- Standard Flat Lid Coupling Sizes*
- Top fluid outlet size: ¾” NPT
- Fluid return: ½” NPT
- Flame arrestor: 1” NPT
- Bottom outlet size: ¾” NPT
*Option available for 2” NPT coupling for level sensor
- Most configurations and sizes available